Fabric Wettability Tester applies to determine the wettability of woven, knitted or non-woven fabrics..
A funnel is positioned above the penetrating plate and a preset quantity of salt water solution is delivered to the fabric, simultaneously starting the digital timer, which connected to the "North-South" contacts. The timer stops automatically when all solution has been passed through the fabrics, providing data on permeability to evaluate fabrics and finishes.
Standard: ISO 9073-8, FZ/T60017.
Technical Parameter & Accessories:
1. The funnel flow velocity with electromagnetic valve:
2. The distance between funnel mouth and specimen: adjustable
3. The base material: organic glass;
4. Plate size: 100 mm * 100 mm * 25 mm;
5. Rubbing Head: Roundness:φ16mm
6. Penetration plate
7. Measuring Cup
8. Timer: 0-99.99s
9. The timer accuracy: 0.01 s;
10. Power supply: AC220V+/-10%
11. Size: 530 mm * 250 mm * 250 mm;
12. Weight: 15 kg